If you are a EU or UK resident, you may be able to exercise certain data rights under the GDPR. A description of these rights is available here.
Please complete this form to submit your Data Rights Request. In certain circumstances, we may require additional information if we are unable to verify your request based on the information provided. The personal information submitted in connection with your request will be used for the purpose of processing your request.
Once we are satisfied that you meet the criteria for disclosure of data or exercise of rights under the GDPR, and have provided sufficient information, you should receive a response within 30 days from the date that we accept your application for processing. Please note that this period may be extended by up to 60 further days where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you of any such extension within 30 days of receipt of the request, together with the reason for the delay.
- The right to request that Blueair correct any inaccuracies in their personal data, and the right to request that Blueair update any incomplete personal data.
- The right to request that Blueair deletes their personal data. This is not an absolute right, so Blueair will only have to act on this request if one of the following grounds applies:
§ Blueair no longer requires the personal data for the intended purpose;
§ Blueair is relying on the individual’s consent to process the personal data, and the individual has withdrawn their consent;
§ Blueair is relying on its legitimate interests to process the personal data, and when the individual objects to the processing there are no overriding legitimate grounds for Blueair to continue the processing;
§ The processing is unlawful; or
§ Erasure is required to comply with a legal requirement.
- The right to withdraw consent, where Blueair has requested a customer’s consent in order to process their personal data for a certain purpose, for example to receive marketing information.
- The right to object to Blueair processing their personal data in the following circumstances:
§ The processing is based on Blueair’s legitimate interests, unless Blueair can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the individual, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim;
§ The processing is for the purposes of direct marketing; or
§ The processing is for research purposes.
- The right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit the personal data to another organisation. Blueair only need to act on this request if the processing is based on the individual’s consent or for the performance of a contract, and the processing is carried out by automated means without any human or manual intervention.
- The right to request that Blueair restricts its processing of their personal data. Again this is not an absolute right, so Blueair will only have to act on this request if one of the following grounds applies:
§ The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the individual and Blueair is verifying the accuracy;
§ The processing is unlawful and the individual requests the restriction of the personal data rather than erasure;
§ Blueair no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by the individual for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
§ If the individual has objected to Blueair’s processing and Blueair is considering whether its legitimate grounds override the individual’s.
- The right to not be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and which produces a legal or other significant effect on the individual. The right does not apply if the decision:
§ Is necessary for entering into or performance of a contract between Blueair and the individual;
§ Is authorised by law; or
§ Is based on explicit consent.