My device is ‘offline’ in the app
For Classic and Sense models
Your device has lost its Wi-Fi connection temporarily. If you haven’t changed any the Wi-Fi settings on your router, the device should be able to reconnect by itself within a few minutes.
If necessary, here is what you can try to reconnect the device:
- If you changed a Wi-Fi setting on your router, you must update your app with these settings. Tap ‘+’ in the top right corner of the app and re-add your device.
- Unplug and plug the router.
- Make sure that VPN is off and that you are not using Firewalls (for more information about, check below the Wi-Fi network requirements: 'What Wi-Fi does Blueair smart products support?').
- Place the device closer to the router.
- Check if the Wi-Fi is busy with other devices.
What Wi-Fi does your Blueair product support?
- 2.4 GHz standard Wi-Fi access point (b, g or n).
- All standard signal encryptions: WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES.
- Un-encrypted wireless connections (i.e. Open) Please note: Professional versions of the protocols which require a certificate is not supported. This can be the case for company networks.
- Captive portals (when username and/or password are required) are not supported.
- Access points that broadcastsmultiple SSIDs networks or on multiple channels simultaneously may create problems of data packets being lost. This is especially the case in pairing products to the app.
- Make sure that no firewall blocks outgoing connections (blocking inbound connections is OK) or any restrictions on protocols such as http/https or sockets.
For Cabin air purifiers
- Check Bluetooth connection is activated.
- Check that your Cabin air purifier is connected to the 12V outlet and turned on.