At a time when there’s so much uncertainty and we’re all embracing change to keep our families healthy and happy, it’s more important than ever that we lean on one another for support. Like you, we are closely following the CDC’s guidelines for How to Protect Yourself and practicing social distancing on behalf of our collective health—especially those people and communities who are most vulnerable.
At present, there is no vaccine to prevent coronavirus (COVID-19). However, there are some things you can do to help protect yourself, as well as maintain your general health and wellbeing:
- Wash your hands frequently by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Disinfect keyboards, phones, and surfaces regularly – after landing on a surface a virus can live another 24 hours.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever and/or cough.
- Avoiding touching your mouth, nose, and eyes. Get enough sleep, as it can boost the immune system.
- Get enough sleep, as it can boost the immune system.
As we think about the best ways to help during this crisis, we’re staying in close contact with our non-profit and advocacy partners, as well as reaching out to see how we can support others in need.
- Blueair is continuing to support children’s health through our Clean Air For Children program - donating products to schools and nurseries around the world, including those looking after critical worker’s children.
- Our parent company, Unilever, as part of their #UnitedForAmerica campaign, is donating across the nation in partnership with Feeding America, including:
- Supporting global efforts to protect the lives and livelihood of Unilever customers, suppliers, and workforce. $8 million worth of product donations 200,000 masks donated to hospitals.
- A Day of Service on May 21st for all Unilever North America companies that will add an additional $12 million of support through the donation of needed products, and employee volunteer hours. Unilever will also devote its entire marketing and advertising spend that day to support the Day of Service by promoting non-profit partners, relief organizations, and other community groups that will distribute products to those most in need
If you have any questions about our products, our technology or our company, don’t hesitate to reach out. Please understand that we’re currently experiencing very high call volumes. We are working hard to address your questions, but it may take us longer than usual to get you a response.
Blueair air purifiers will remove viruses from the air, as well as kill germs, but an air purifier will not protect you from the coronavirus. At present there is no vaccine to prevent coronavirus (COVID-19). To protect yourself, follow these tips that could help you stay healthy:
1 > Wash your hands frequently by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
2 > Disinfect keyboards, phones and surfaces regularly – after landing on a surface a virus can live another 24 hours.
3 > Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever and/or cough.
4 > Avoiding touching your mouth, nose, and eyes.
5 > Get enough sleep, as it can boost the immune system.
6 > Avoid stress as it can lower immunity system.
7 > Keep rooms at home and work well ventilated, as airflow reduces growth of bacteria and viruses.
8 > Use an air purifier independently tested for 99.97% of virus and bacteria removal, in the rooms where you spend most time, such as in the bedroom or in the office.
*Based on internal testing of the Blueair Classic 200 Series on maximum fan speed under normal temperature and humidity conditions.
Blueair air purifiers are simple to use and have something special: We are the only major air purifier brand to verify 100% of our models for performance for Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR).