All the topics, resources and guides you need for your Blue air purifier.
All Blue / Pure / JOY air purifiers share the following technologies and functions:
• The HEPASilent™ technology that delivers high Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) with whisper-silent operation and high energy efficiency.
• Only one control button for easy use.
• Three airflow speed levels.
• Only one main filter.
• A washable and interchangeable fabric pre-filter (different colors are available).
• A filter replacement indicator.
• Airflow direction: 360 degrees air inlet and air outlet at the top.
The main differences between the models are:
• The size – adapted to different room sizes from 15 to 57m2.
• The features – the Blue / Pure models with “Auto” or “10” in the model name have a Particle sensor, an Automode funcionality and an air quality indicator on the device (3 colors).
• The Pre-filter type and colors – Choice of colors and types of fabric depend on the models and on the country.
• The CADR – The Particle Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) varies depending on the model, up to 350cfm (590m3/h).
The filter lifetime is calculated on the usage of the air purifier. The filter indicator light turns red after 6 months of operation.
In some of the Blue / JOY / Pure models, the filter light turns yellow after 5 months of use. This indicates that it will be time for your filter change in one month and it is time to order a new filter. After 1 more month of use, your filter indicator light will change from yellow to red indicating that it is time to change the filter. Turn on the unit and press and hold the main button for 10 seconds until the light disappears.
See User manual for more information.
All Blue / Pure / JOY air purifiers are based on the same HEPASilent™ technology.
The HEPASilent™ technology is a combination of mechanical and electrostatic filtrations for removal of particles. It ensures a high air flow and a high filtration efficiency and therefore a high Clean Air Delivery Rate, with a minimum of noise and a minimum of energy consumption.
The Serial Number, model number and item number are found on the label inside the top cylinder of the air purifier. To remove the top cylinder and check the Serial number, carefully rotate counter clockwise the top cylinder and remove it from the unit.
Note that for some of the models, the label may be found at the back of the air purifier.
The Blue / Pure / JOY air purifiers are not connected units and they cannot be paired to the Blueair app. However, you can download the Blueair app and use it to:
• See the outdoor Air quality levels
• Access product instructions and FAQs
• Purchase replacement filters (not available in all countries)
The Blue 3210, 411 Auto, 3410 and 311 Auto air purifiers have integrated sensors to detect and indicate the particles levels in the room. The Automode runs the air purifier automatically based on indoor particles levels to ensure:
• an air quality that is always as good as possible, even when pollution levels peak
• energy consumption savings
Though the Blueair technology uses electrostatic filtration to capture and remove particles from the indoor air, Blueair products should not be associated with dangerous indoor ozone. Dangerous indoor ozone can be formed by air cleaning techniques based solely on ionization technology, or by systems using ozone to clean the air.
All Blueair air purifiers conform to international and local ozone emission requirements in EU/CE, US/EPA & ARB, China/GB.
Yes. The Blue / Pure / JOY air purifiers have interchangeable pre-filters that can be vacuumed and washed in the washing machine regularly (washing instructions can be found on the label of the pre-filter). The pre-filter catches large particles and protects the main filter inside the air purifier.
The pre-filters come in different colors and types of fabric depending on the model, please check on the website or with the local Blueair representative for information about availability.
The Blue air purifiers use one main filter and one pre-filter:
• The main filter is a Particle filter with a Carbon mesh for particle removal and gas reduction.
• The pre-filter is a fabric pre-filter that can be vacuumed and washed in the washing machine.