I moved to another country and I can’t access my air quality data?
The air quality data is stored in a secure networked called the cloud. The cloud is split into three different regions: Europe, mainland China, and all other countries.
You need to set up both your account and your unit in the region where you are using it.
If you set up your unit and account in a country and then move to a country of a different cloud region, you might experience connection issues. In this case, you will need to create a new account from your new location. Here is how to do it:
1. Delete the app and download it again from your current location.
2. Register as a new user in the Blueair Friend app with a new email address and password.
3. Check the inbox of the new email. Look for a “Thank you” message from the Blueair Friend app. If you can't see the email, please check your spam folder.
4. Click the link in the message and confirm the account (If you are in China, the link ends with '.cn', in Europe with '.eu', and in all other countries '.com or .ca').
5. Log out from the app and log in again.
6. Add the device.