My device can’t connect to the Wi-Fi
- Place your Blueair device and your phone in the same room as the router.
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi is functioning (turn off/on Wi-Fi from your phone).
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi signal is strong from your phone.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi is not busy with many other connected devices or downloads.
- Reboot the router and try to connect your Blueair device to the Wi-Fi again.
If you’ve tried all those approaches and you are still having connectivity issues, try to connect your Blueair device to your phone’s private internet connection (hotspot). Go to the settings of your phone, activate the hotspot. Then go to the Blueair app add your device.