The airflow of my air purifier is weak
For some air purifiers, especially the larger models, the airflow might feel a bit weak as the air goes out from several outlets.
- Check that the air inlet is not blocked.
- Check that the plastic cover has been removed from the filter.
- Remove the filter and see if the air flow increases.
- Increase the fan speed and see if the air flow increases.
For Classic 500/600 series
- Set the fan speed to 1 and place an A4 paper on top of the outlet. If the paper floats, the air purifier works as it should.