Product Donation Request Form
Blueair is committed to creating the safest environment for children to develop and grow, starting with the air they breathe. Blueair aims to donate air purifier units to organizations throughout the country that focus on health and environmental equity for children.
Criteria for donation consideration includes:
- Title 1 schools are prioritized
- Children’s hospitals and educational organizations focused on children 13 and younger
- Organizations impacting one of the Top 25 Cities for poor air quality
- Organizations researching air quality and its impact on the next generation
- Organizations serving communities adversely impacted by external air quality factors (e.g. smog, wildfires)
Blueair evaluates donation requests and fulfills them based on product availability. If you believe your organization is a good fit, please complete the form on the left and include as much information as possible.
Unfortunately, we receive more requests than we are able to fulfill so please bear with us as we review your request. It may take us a little longer than usual to respond, but if we can support your donation request, we will be in touch as soon as possible!