To extend the Limited Warranty, simply create a Blueair account and fill in the product registration form within 60 days of purchase.
Blueair air purifiers
Blueair warrants that your Blueair air purifier will be free from defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase provided that you have replaced the filters with original Blueair replacement filters according to the manufacturer recommended filter replacement schedule listed in the Blueair User Manual. The Limited Warranty covers normal household use only and does not cover replacement filters.To extend the Limited Warranty from one year to two (2) years, simply create an Blueair account at www.blueair.com register the product(s) at the online form.
Obtaining Warranty Service
In the event of a malfunction or failure of your Blueair air purifier, please contact your local dealer or Blueair directly for further assistance.
Your Limited Warranty remains in effect only if your Blueair air purifier:
- Is operated in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Has had its filter changed with original Blueair replacement filters according to the manufacturer recommended filter replacement schedule listed in the Blueair User Manual.
- Is connected to a proper power supply (see voltage label on machine).
- There is no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage, modification, and/or repair done to the Blueair air purifier by anyone other than authorized Blueair service personnel.
- Your warranty registration has been completed at www.blueair.com.
Limitation or Liability and Remedies
This Limited Warranty is provided by Blueair AB.
BLUEAIR DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED HEREIN AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SUITABILITY FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, QUALITY AND ABSENCE OF HIDDEN DEFECTS, AND ANY REMEDY FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WHICH BUT FOR THIS PROVISION, MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION, OPERATION OF LAW, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, BLUEAIR FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, EXPENSES, INCONVENIENCES, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, SECONDARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OWNERSHIP OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. Warranty provisions may vary from country to country. For details, please refer to the detailed warranty conditions provided by the Blueair distributor in your country of purchase.