The genius of HEPASilent™ dual filtration technology.
Only Blueair air purifiers have HEPASilent™ technology delivering maximum filtration¹ with minimum noise². This pioneering Blueair filtration technology cleans the air faster¹ and produces more¹ clean air by combining traditional mechanical filtration with electrostatic charging of particles. Together with the unique Blueair filter design at least 99.97% of airborne particles even down to 0.1 microns³ are removed with minimum noise and energy use. Therefore, Blueair air purifiers are whisper-silent⁴ and consume less energy than a light bulb⁵.
When it comes to filtration, the combination of two technologies ensures the removal of at least 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 micron¹. That means tiny particles, such as viruses and bacteria, are captured, while larger particles such as dust, pollen and smoke are also removed.
Contrary to popular belief, indoor air can be up to 5X more polluted than outdoor air⁶. That’s why it’s important an air purifier works quickly in removing airborne pollutants before they can compromise indoor air quality. Blueair air purifiers do just that, but faster¹.
Unwanted noise in your home can be disturbing. HEPASilent™ technology ensures our air purifiers provide maximum filtration¹ with minimum noise². In fact, a Blueair air purifier works so quietly that you can not only sleep next to it, you might even forget that it's switched on.
To maintain clean household air, an air purifier should work 24/7. That’s why our air purifiers are designed to keep energy use and environmental impact at a minimum. In fact, a Blueair air purifier uses less electricity than a small light bulb⁵.
Removes even the tiniest particles
To maintain healthy indoor air quality, an air purifier needs to remove as many airborne pollutants as possible and quickly. What sets our technology apart is that it removes at least 99.97%4 of airborne particles but at a quicker1 rate than traditional HEPA filtration. Therefore, you can be sure that even the smallest particles down to 0.1 microns in size, such as bacteria and viruses, are all being removed quickly.
1. Comparing CADR performance of Blueair models with mechanical and electrostatic filtration vs same models with only H13 HEPA mechanical filtration.
2. When similar CADR was measured, Blueair models with mechanical and electrostatic filtration achieved less noise with less energy than same models with only H13 HEPA mechanical filtration. Noise refers to the dB(A) difference in acoustic power.
3. Based on removal testing of PM 2.5 (0.1 - 2.5 microns) and germs (H1N1, E.coli) up to 90min in a 30m3 room. Performance may vary. Not all Blueair air purifiers have been tested against SARS-CoV-2, and Blueair does not claim to kill/prevent transmission of COVID-19.
4. Sound pressure measured on low fan speed.
5. Energy consumption on high fan speed. Compared to over 900 lumens incandescent light bulb.
*Tested on E.Coli, Influenza A (H1N1), A.niger with minimum reduction rate of 99.9% in 60min