The genius of HEPASilent™ technology
Only Blueair air purifiers have HEPASilent™ technology delivering maximum filtration¹ with minimum noise². This pioneering Blueair filtration technology cleans the air faster¹ and produces more¹ clean air by combining traditional mechanical filtration with electrostatic charging of particles. Together with the unique Blueair filter design at least 99.97% of airborne particles even down to 0.1 microns³ are removed with minimum noise and energy use. Therefore, Blueair air purifiers are whisper-silent⁴ and consume less energy than a light bulb⁵.
MORE¹ CLEAN AIR
Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) is an industry standard that tests how much air can be cleaned and how fast clean air can be delivered. The results show that Blueair air purifiers clean air more effectively and deliver a higher volume of clean air faster than using typical HEPA filtration¹.
When it comes to filtration, the combination of two technologies ensures the removal of at least 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 microns³. That means even the tiniest particles, such as viruses and bacteria, are captured, while larger particles such as dust, pollen and smoke are also removed.
Contrary to popular belief, indoor air can be up to 5X more polluted than outdoor air⁶. That’s why it’s important an air purifier works quickly in removing airborne pollutants before they can compromise indoor air quality. Blueair air purifiers do just that, but faster¹.
Unwanted noise in your home can be disturbing and elevate stress. HEPASilent™ technology ensures our air purifiers provide maximum filtration¹ with minimum noise². In fact, a Blueair air purifier works so quietly that you can not only sleep next to it, you might even forget that it’s switched on.
To maintain clean household air, an air purifier should work 24/7. That’s why our air purifiers are designed to keep energy use and environmental impact at a minimum. In fact, a Blueair air purifier uses less electricity than a small light bulb⁵.
Removes even the tiniest particles
To maintain healthy indoor air quality, an air purifier needs to remove as many airborne pollutants as possible and quickly. What sets our technology apart is that it removes at least 99.97%³ of airborne particles but at a quicker¹ rate than traditional HEPA filtration. Therefore, you can be sure that even the smallest particles down to 0.1 microns in size, such as bacteria and viruses, are all being removed quickly.
Meet the Blueair families of air purifiers
Blue Pure Max & Blue Pure
Plug and play simplicity - Blue features our signature performance with colorful style – in a lightweight, compact package.Meet the family
Blueair’s most advanced air purifier ever, Protect, is the only air purifier to provide 24/7 removal of viruses and bacteria.Meet the family
Trusted by allergy sufferers - Classic is a timeless option that gets the job done – quietly and effectively for you and your family.Meet the family
1. Comparing CADR performance of Blueair models with mechanical and electrostatic filtration vs same models with only H13 HEPA mechanical filtration.
2. When equivalent CADR was measured, Blueair model with mechanical and electrostatic filtration achieved less noise with less energy than same model with only H13 HEPA mechanical filtration. The lower noise refers to the difference in sound power levels (dB(A)). Performance may vary.
3. Based on removal testing of PM 2.5 (0.1 - 2.5 microns) and germs (H1N1, E.coli) up to 90min in a 30m3 room. Performance may vary. Not all Blueair air purifiers have been tested against SARS-CoV-2, and Blueair does not claim to kill/prevent transmission of COVID-19.
4. Sound pressure measured on low fan speed.
5. Energy consumption on high fan speed. Compared to over 900 lumens incandescent light bulb.