Harvard Business Review asked employees what they want most from workspaces.The number one answer? Better air quality¹.
Give your tenants peace of mind with Blueair’s pioneering HEPASilent™ dual filtration technology which delivers maximum filtration with minimum noise.²
Increased Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is known to play a role in reducing the spread of COVID-19.⁴ Implement a confident return-to-office strategy with Blueair air purifiers to improve IAQ.
A Harvard study found that when office air quality was improved, productivity, concentration, and decision-making increased by 61%.⁵
57% of all sick leave was attributable to poor ventilation.⁶ Better air can lead to healthier teams, so everyone can be present for moments that make being together great.
Blueair air purifiers are independently verified to remove 99% of airborne viruses and bacteria⁷ to protect against the spread of germs.
Air purifiers for office
spaces and workplaces
*Blue Pure 411 Auto tested to remove SARS-COV-2 in a 640ft³ chamber, in 60 mins on high. Performed under standard laboratory conditions and actual performance may vary. Not proven to kill SARS-CoV-2 or prevent transmission of COVID-19.
Our clean air solutions experts are available for a free consultation to help create the best ventilation plan to improve the air quality in your space. We're ready to audit the needs of your business and customers to tailor the best possible solution, just for you.
Other commercial real estate professionals were at this stage of their better air journey too, here are some common questions we get asked.
- Blueair recommends a filter change every six to 12 months, depending on the unit.
- Blue Pure, Classic and Pro: Recommendation 6 months. The light on your filter timer will indicate when it is time to replace your filter after six months of continual use. If you use your unit in a highly polluted environment, we recommend you change the filter more often.
- DustMagnet: Recommendation 6-8 months, depending on air quality conditions. The air purifier calculates the remaining lifetime of the filters based on the usage and sensor readings and indicates when it is time to replace the filters.
- Protect: Recommendation 6-12 months, depending on air quality conditions. The air purifier calculates the remaining lifetime of the filter based on usage and sensor readings and indicates when it is time to change the filter.
- The following Blueair products come standard with an adapter and are multi-voltage (120-240VAC):
- Blue models 411, 411+, 411 Auto, 311 Auto (excluding 121, 211+, 211+ Auto, Blue Fan, Blue Fan Auto)
- DustMagnet models 5210i, 5240i, 5410i, 5415i, 5440i
¹HBR, Survey: What Employees Want Most from Their Workspaces
²When similar CADR was measured, Blueair models with mechanical and electrostatic filtration achieved less noise with less energy than same models with only H13 HEPA mechanical filtration. Noise refers to the dB(A) difference in acoustic power.
³Tested on PM2.5 (0.1 - 2.5 μm) up to 90min. Tested to reduce E.coli (min 99.9%) and H1N1 (min 99.99%) in 60min. Performance may vary. Not all Blueair air purifiers have been tested against SARS-CoV-2, and Blueair does not claim to kill/prevent transmission of COVID-19.
⁴When similar CADR was measured, Blueair models with mechanical and electrostatic filtration achieved less noise with less energy than same models with only H13 HEPA mechanical filtration. [Tested on Blue 211+ Auto, DustMagnet 5400i, Protect 7400. Performance may vary]
⁵CDC, ‘COVID-19 Employer Information for Office Buildings’, April 2021.
⁶Chemical and biological contaminants, along with inadequate ventilation contribute to workplace illnesses, which leads to absenteeism. Indian J Occup Environ Med. 2008 Aug; 12(2): 61–64.
⁷Based on internal testing of the Blueair Classic 200 Series on maximum fan speed under normal temperature and humidity conditions. Protect 7400 series shown to remove 99.99% of airborne SARS-CoV-2 in an 13 ft³ test chamber. Not proven to kill SARS-CoV-2 or prevent transmission of COVID-19.
*Tested on E.Coli, Influenza A (H1N1), A.niger with minimum reduction rate of 99.9% in 60min