In fact, 77% of consumers said proof of a hotel’s Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) would impact their decision on where to stay, and 52% said they would pay more to stay at a hotel with better IAQ1¹.
The customer’s first impression at a hotel, gym or restaurant is of utmost importance. Blueair is dedicated to creating comfortable environments with our pioneering HEPASilent™ dual filtration technology which delivers maximum filtration with minimum noise.²
Blueair purifiers can remove even the smallest particles down to 0.1 micron3 in size, such as some bacteria and viruses³
Many hospitality spaces have windows that don’t open. Blueair helps refresh recycled air by filtering the air in an average-sized hotel room every 12.5 minutes, approximately.
Effortlessly remove any lingering smells from past guests, pets, molds4, or cleaning agents used by staff before new guests arrive with fresh expectations.⁴
Blueair’s advanced performance, backed by 25 years of experience, adds another layer of reassurance for guests and staff.
Air purifiers for office
spaces and workplaces
*Blue Pure 411 Auto tested to remove SARS-COV-2 in a 640ft³ chamber, in 60 mins on high. Performed under standard laboratory conditions and actual performance may vary. Not proven to kill SARS-CoV-2 or prevent transmission of COVID-19.
“...allowed our guests to breathe clean air and sleep very peacefully.”
“As a business, as a hotel, at the end of the day, we sell sleep. One of the reasons we chose Blueair is not only because it’s one of the best products, but it also has a very silent operating system that allowed our guests to breathe clean air and sleep very peacefully.”
Our clean air solutions experts are available for a free consultation to help create the best ventilation plan to improve the air quality in your space. We're ready to audit the needs of your business and customers to tailor the best possible solution, just for you.
Other hospitality professionals were at this stage of their better air journey too, here are some common questions we get asked.
- Blueair recommends a filter change every six to 12 months, depending on the unit.
- Blue Pure, Classic and Pro: Recommendation 6 months. The light on your filter timer will indicate when it is time to replace your filter after six months of continual use. If you use your unit in a highly polluted environment, we recommend you change the filter more often.
- DustMagnet: Recommendation 6-8 months, depending on air quality conditions. The air purifier calculates the remaining lifetime of the filters based on the usage and sensor readings and indicates when it is time to replace the filters.
- Protect: Recommendation 6-12 months, depending on air quality conditions. The air purifier calculates the remaining lifetime of the filter based on usage and sensor readings and indicates when it is time to change the filter.
- The following Blueair products come standard with an adapter and are multi-voltage (120-240VAC):
- Blue models 411, 411+, 411 Auto, 311 Auto (excluding 121, 211+, 211+ Auto, Blue Fan, Blue Fan Auto)
- DustMagnet models 5210i, 5240i, 5410i, 5415i, 5440i
¹ Hotelmanagement.net, Indoor Air quality can drive hotel bookings.
² When similar CADR was measured, Blueair models with mechanical and electrostatic filtration achieved less noise with less energy than same models with only H13 HEPA mechanical filtration. Noise refers to the dB(A) difference in acoustic power.
³ Tested on PM2.5 (0.1 - 2.5 μm) up to 90min. Tested to reduce E.coli (min 99.9%) and H1N1 (min 99.99%) in 60min. Performance may vary. Not all Blueair air purifiers have been tested against SARS-CoV-2, and Blueair does not claim to kill/prevent transmission of COVID-19.
⁴Tested on A.niger with a minimum reduction of 99.9% in 60min.
*Tested on E.Coli, Influenza A (H1N1), A.niger with minimum reduction rate of 99.9% in 60min