Blueair does what others can't - thanks to our HEPASilent™ technology and smart design.
Your practice is mindful to keep hands, surfaces and equipment clean, but what about the air? Blueair is dedicated to creating safe environments with our pioneering HEPASilent™ dual filtration technology which delivers maximum filtration with minimum noise¹.
Reduce the spread of airborne bacteria and germs* to improve the safety of both patients and practitioners with Blueair.
Just the presence of Blueair’s powerful purifiers in waiting areas and procedure rooms can go a long way to assuring your patients their health and safety is a top priority.
Blueair air purifiers can produce more clean air at lower fan speeds, which also makes them less noisy and less energy consuming.¹ So patients won’t be disrupted during exams.
Clear the air of harmful aerosols. Blueair purifiers remove 99.97% of airborne contaminants down to 0.1 micron in size.²
Our best air purifiers for
*Blue Pure 411 Auto tested to remove SARS-COV-2 in a 640ft³ chamber, in 60 mins on high. Performed under standard laboratory conditions and actual performance may vary. Not proven to kill SARS-CoV-2 or prevent transmission of COVID-19.
“A good first step... is to ensure they are breathing in the ‘cleanest’ air possible.”
"One of the first things I often ask patients about is the quality of the air they are breathing – how much time do they spend outside or inside and what outside factors potentially impact the quality of the air they breathe. A good first step for everyone is to ensure they are breathing in the "cleanest" air possible. This is where quality air purifiers can be of great benefit to everyone. "
“...a visible reminder of how seriously we have taken our commitment to safety.”
"The addition of air purifiers in every massage treatment room and our common areas (lobby & breakroom) are a visible reminder of how seriously we have taken our commitment to safety. "
“We greatly appreciate Blueair’s commitment to the health and well-being of children in our community.
"Your donation provided instant relief for those who are most at-risk during California's increasingly dangerous wildfire season. This comfort and peace of mind is an invaluable gift for those families. We greatly appreciate Blueair's commitment to the health and well-being of children in our community."
Our clean air solutions experts are available for a free consultation to help create the best ventilation plan to improve the air quality in your space. We're ready to audit the needs of your business and customers to tailor the best possible solution, just for you.
Other medical professionals were at this stage of their better air journey too, here are some common questions we get asked.
- Blueair recommends a filter change every six to 12 months, depending on the unit.
- Blue Pure, Classic and Pro: Recommendation 6 months. The light on your filter timer will indicate when it is time to replace your filter after six months of continual use. If you use your unit in a highly polluted environment, we recommend you change the filter more often.
- DustMagnet: Recommendation 6-8 months, depending on air quality conditions. The air purifier calculates the remaining lifetime of the filters based on the usage and sensor readings and indicates when it is time to replace the filters.
- Protect: Recommendation 6-12 months, depending on air quality conditions. The air purifier calculates the remaining lifetime of the filter based on usage and sensor readings and indicates when it is time to change the filter.
- The following Blueair products come standard with an adapter and are multi-voltage (120-240VAC):
- Blue models 411, 411+, 411 Auto, 311 Auto (excluding 121, 211+, 211+ Auto, Blue Fan, Blue Fan Auto)
- DustMagnet models 5210i, 5240i, 5410i, 5415i, 5440i
¹When similar CADR was measured, Blueair models with mechanical and electrostatic filtration achieved less noise with less energy than same models with only H13 HEPA mechanical filtration. Noise refers to the dB(A) difference in acoustic power.
²Tested on PM2.5 (0.1 - 2.5 μm) up to 90min. Tested to reduce E.coli (min 99.9%) and H1N1 (min 99.99%) in 60min. Performance may vary. Not all Blueair air purifiers have been tested against SARS-CoV-2, and Blueair does not claim to kill/prevent transmission of COVID-19.
*Tested on E.Coli, Influenza A (H1N1), A.niger with minimum reduction rate of 99.9% in 60min